Gabrielle K. Tüscher
MSc (Child & Adol. Psych), MSc (Clin Nutr), CEDS ECP LMFT RDN
MSc (Child & Adolescent Psychology), CH
MSc (Clinical & Medical Nutrition Therapy), US
Bachelor Fine Arts, US
Certified Eating Disorder (& Addiction) Specialist (CEDS), US
Licensed Clinical Psychotherapist (LMFT), US
E. Certification of Psychotherapy (ECP), EU
Registered Dietitian (RDN), US
18+ Years Experience
Due to her wide range of expertise, Gabrielle has been recognised as a leader in this new terrain that marries mental, behavioural, nutritional, and emotional psychology. She provides therapy on an International platform to a host of clients dealing with complex psychological and medical concerns.
Gabrielle’s extensive experience lies in depth psychology in the treatment of anxiety disorders and eating disorders; body dysmorphia; mental health disorders; substance-related use and addiction disorders.
Her reputation for her successful treatment of adolescents and young adults afflicted with social anxiety and general anxiety disorder, eating disorders, and co-occurring disorders is unparalleled.
She provides professional training to other mental health, medical and educational professionals in the diagnosis, treatment and management of eating disorders and co-occurring mental health disorders.
In addition, Gabrielle provides full consultancy services for luxury hospitality globally.
She served as Wellness Consultant for the Shangri-La Hotel Management Group, and Advisor for the Peninsula Hotel Group and the Peninsula Spas by ESPA. She designed the ‘Naturally Peninsula’ corporate wellness brand, which encompassed a variety programmes for all properties within the group.
Gabrielle serves as contributing editor for a host of publications. She has been quoted in over 50 national publications including, but not limited to the International Herald Tribune, Harper’s Bazaar, Newsweek, Travel & Leisure, and Vogue.
Celebrity clientele includes leading hotels of the world, award winning spas, and the entertainment industry.
Disordered Eating, Eating Disorders, & Emotional Eating
Mental Health Disorders
• Anxiety Disorders • Depressive Disorders • Bipolar & Related Disorders
• Obsessive-Compulsive & Related Disorders • Stress &/or Trauma Related Disorders
Substance-Related & Addiction Disorders
Food Addictions, Fears & Phobias
Body Image Dysmorphia
Stress & Relational Therapy
CBT, DBT & FBT & Art Therapy
Obesity, Weight Loss, & Weight Management
General Preventative Nutrition & Medical Nutrition Therapy
- IFEED: The International Federation of Eating Disorder Dietitians
- IAEDP: International Association of Eating Disorder Professionals
- NEDA: National Eating Disorders Association
- BEDA: Binge Eating Disorders Association
- HEDA: Hong Kong Eating Disorders Association
- EAP: European Association for Psychotherapy
- BACP: British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy
- The American Psychological Association
- Commission of Dietetic Registration
- Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics
- British Dietetic Association
- California Dietetic Association
- The Hong Kong Dietetic Association
- Hong Kong and Shanghai Hotels Limited; The Peninsula Hotels & the Peninsula Spas by ESPA: Nutrition Advisor
- Naturally Peninsula ‘Flavours’ Cookbook: Nutrition Advisor
- Naturally Peninsula ‘Spices’ Cookbook: Nutrition Advisor
- Naturally Peninsula ‘Cooking with Teas’ Cookbook: Nutrition Advisor
- Shangri-La International Hotel Management Limited: Consultant
- Sandals Resorts International: Consultant
- The Landmark Mandarin Oriental Hotel Spa, Hong Kong: Nutrition and Mental Health Advisor
- The South China Morning Post City Health Section & Post Magazine: Mental Health Expert
- The Kely Support Group: Mental Health Advisor/Author of ‘Dying to be Thin’
- Asia Spa Magazine: Contributing Mental Health & Wellness Editor
- PURE Group International: Wellness consultant