Gabrielle K. Tüscher
Cert. Eating Disorder Specialist, US
Lic. Clinical Psych, EU/UK
Lic. Marriage & Family Therapist, US
Regist. Dietitian, US
MPsych (Child & Adolescent Psychology), CH
MSc (Clinical & Medical Nutrition Therapy), US
BFA, Parsons US
18+ Years Experience
Due to her wide range of expertise, Gabrielle has been recognised as a leader in the new terrain of psychology that marries the emotional, spiritual, behavioural, and biological. She provides therapy on an International platform to a host of clients dealing with complex relationship, psychological and medical concerns.
Gabrielle’s extensive experience lies in psychodynamic and family-based therapy in the treatment of family relational-conflict, anxiety, eating disorders, trauma, and other mental health disorders.
Gabrielle also treats marital discord and relational conflict through individual, couples and family therapy.
Her reputation for her successful treatment of adolescents and young adults afflicted with social and general anxiety disorders, eating disorders, and those impacted by trauma, is unparalleled.
She provides professional training to other mental health, medical and educational professionals in the diagnosis, treatment and management of eating disorders and co-occurring disorders.
In addition, Gabrielle provides full consultancy services for luxury hospitality globally.
She served as Wellness Consultant for the Shangri-La Hotel Management Group, and Advisor for the Peninsula Hotel Group and the Peninsula Spas by ESPA. She designed the ‘Naturally Peninsula’ corporate wellness brand, which encompassed a variety programmes for all properties within the group.
As contributing editor for a host of publications, she has been quoted in over 50 national publications including, but not limited to the International Herald Tribune, Harper’s Bazaar, Newsweek, Travel & Leisure, and Vogue.
Celebrity clientele includes leading hotels of the world, award winning spas, and the entertainment industry.
Evidence Based Treatment: RO-DBT & DBT; CBT; Psychodynamic Therapy; Family-Based Therapy; Art Therapy.
Mental Health Disorders
• Anxiety Disorders • Depressive Disorders • Bipolar & Related Disorders
• Obsessive-Compulsive & Related Disorders • Stress &/or Trauma Related Disorders
Disordered Eating, Eating Disorders, & Emotional Eating
Food Addictions, Fears & Phobias
Body Dysmorphic Disorder
Substance-Related & Addiction Disorders
Obesity, Weight Loss, & Weight Management
- AED: Academy for Eating Disorders: Emissary for Southeast Asia
- IFEED: The International Federation of Eating Disorder Dietitians
- IAEDP: International Association of Eating Disorder Professionals
- NEDA: National Eating Disorders Association
- BEDA: Binge Eating Disorders Association
- HEDA: Hong Kong Eating Disorders Association
- EAP: European Association for Psychotherapy
- BACP: British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Commission of Dietetic Registration
- AND/SCAN: Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics
- AAMFT: American Association for Marriage & Family Therapy
- British Dietetic Association
- The Hong Kong Dietetic Association
- Hong Kong and Shanghai Hotels Limited; The Peninsula Hotels & the Peninsula Spas by ESPA: Nutrition Advisor
- Naturally Peninsula ‘Flavours’ Cookbook: Nutrition Advisor
- Naturally Peninsula ‘Spices’ Cookbook: Nutrition Advisor
- Naturally Peninsula ‘Cooking with Teas’ Cookbook: Nutrition Advisor
- Shangri-La International Hotel Management Limited: Consultant
- Sandals Resorts International: Consultant
- The Landmark Mandarin Oriental Hotel Spa: Nutrition and Mental Health Advisor
- The South China Morning Post City Health Section & Post Magazine: Mental Health Expert
- The Kely Support Group: Mental Health Advisor/Author of ‘Dying to be Thin’
- Asia Spa Magazine: Contributing Mental Health & Wellness Editor
- PURE Group International: Wellness consultant